1. Develop, implement and evaluate a training package for teachers in VET to increase awareness of Cyber-security inspired by the American GenCyber program.
The modules will be
- Social media and Internet hygiene,
- Digital vulnerability,
- Hacking methods and password security.
Cyber Clever shall
- Train teachers and students in cybersecurity
- Develop and test a European Cyber-security course for VET students inspired by the American GenCyber program.
- Evaluate and learn from this project so as to allow us to develop further courses and curriculums in Cyber Security in VET
- Increase Teacher’s and student’s awareness of their capacity to act as role models and curators of learning environments where cybersecurity is the main focus in all subjects
- Increase Teacher’s and student’s awareness of cultural differences in Cyber Security focus and the way in which different cultural norms may affect the way in which people act.
Provide strategies and resources that can be integrated into education setting to allow teachers to provide an integrated school-wide approach to addressing Cybersecurity concerns.
capable of providing relevant referrals.
Provide support for students who are distressed about Cyber Security issues by training teachers to be better at focusing on these issues and better able to be support people or capable of providing relevant referrals.